Absolutely delicious and easy to make. Serves 4
500g Sweet Potato cut into 2cm dices 1 Medium Zucchini, grated
1tsp Ground Cumin 2tbsp Olive Oil
50g rolled oats plus 70g for crumbing 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
100g Goat Feta 40g Pine Nuts, lightly toasted
1tblsp finely chopped Parsley 75g Hummus (to serve)
4 Wholegrain Rolls, split & toasted Small Cos Leaves & Tomato
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper and place the sweet potato on the tray in a single layer.
- Sprinkle the sweet potato with the cumin, drizzle with 1 tbsp. of the olive oil and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Roast the sweet potato for about 25 minutes or until golden and tender. Transfer to a large bowl, roughly mash and set aside to cool.
- Squeeze the excess moisture from the zucchini, and then add to the sweet potato with the 1/2 cup of oats, feta and pine nuts.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mix with hands until combined and shape into patties.
- Place the extra oats onto a large plate and press each patty into the oats to cover.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a fry pan over medium heat. Cook the patties for about 3 minutes each side or until golden.
- Spread a little Hummus on the base of the rolls and top with the Lettuce, Tomato & a patty. Cover with the tops of the rolls & serve.